The TTM Worker course is the first step working in a TTM crew under a TMO or STMS. It consists of in class learning and practical components.
At the end of the training the TTM worker will know:
- The role and responsibilities of a TTM worker,
- The correct use of PPE to be worn at a worksite,
- The framework for a TTM worksite,
- About the traffic management plan (TMP).
Outcomes of this course is:
- Manual handling of TTM equipment,
- Setting out TTM equipment,
- Using Stop/Go paddle,
- Using radio communications,
- Acting as a spotter,
- Interacting with the public (good/bad practices and dealing with conflict).
- No prerequisites are required to do this course.
- From this course trainee's are eligible to move onto the Traffic Management Operative (TMO) course